Your Brand: It’s Who You Are
Your brand is much, much more than a name, logo, font and color palette. Your brand is your company’s face, personality and deepest rooted culture. In fact, it’s who you are in the minds of your customers, business partners, shareholders and employees, and in today’s dynamic business environment, establishing the right brand is more important and more fluid than ever been before.
Adapt, Fragment or Stagnate?
Smart companies recognize this and actively evaluate the quality and effectiveness of their brand to make sure that it’s consistent and aligned with their overall niche in their market. Companies that don’t adopt this approach risk their brand becoming stagnant or fragmented and, in turn, being left behind in increasingly competitive markets.
Don’t Try This at Home
Branding is obviously important but it’s often hard for companies to self-analyze, evolve, or alter their brand from inside, and that’s where Designworks comes in. We help companies every day to evaluate, define, refine, or align their brand strategy and the creative assets that reflect that brand in the market.
The Designworks Brand Process: We Listen
Whether it’s a startup looking to strike the right balance between cool and credible or an established company that needs to adapt to a changing market, Designworks has a proven process that leads to measurable results. At its core, our branding process is simple – we ask questions, we listen, we research, and we let the data speak.
- We listen to and ask questions of internal stakeholders to understand who and where you are and where you want to go
- We listen to and ask questions of your customers to understand how they see you
- We listen to and ask questions of your key employees to uncover if they see any disconnects between the stakeholders’ goals in both the culture internally and your customers’ behavior
- We research the market to understand the trends, pressures, opportunities and threats that shape your industry
- We research and observe how your competitors are responding to the industry dynamics to identify whitespace opportunities for your brand
- We present the information/data to key your stakeholders and collaborate as partners to create resonance in a branding solution.
Branding Experience On Demand
This is a collaborative – and often intense – process that goes to the core of your company identity. It’s a process best undertaken in partnership with an experienced, third-party who can provide a framework – and the experience – to guide you to a successful outcome. With 20 years of brand marketing experience, we’d like to suggest that Designworks be your partner.