The difference between hitting and missing marketing goals usually comes down to two things: creating a realistic go-to-market plan and the ability to execute.
Whether Designworks is helping a start-up with a complete marketing strategy or an enterprise organization to launch a specific campaign, our process-driven planning approach will help achieve goals by:
- Clearly defining the major campaigns and activities for the planning period
- Ensuring activities are attainable and that they will lead to the desired results
- Allocating a realistic budget to support the chosen activities
- Breaking activities down into specific, measurable and manageable tasks
- Allocating ownership, milestones and deadlines associated with these tasks
- Delegating the accountability, authority, budget and resources to execute these tasks
- Developing a shared calendar that is available to all stakeholders and team members
- Ensuring the shared calendar is updated on a regular basis so that decisions are always made based on accurate and current data
- Reviewing each task upon completion and adjusting activities and timelines based what is learned
With a team of senior marketing consultants, each with decades of marketing leadership experience, Designworks can help organization ensure that their go-to-market planning is realistic, will achieve the desired marketing results and can be executed on-time and on-budget.