Cadence is building an IP Business that could transform the microprocessor industry
Designworks has transformed their story
Cadence is a top contender in Electronic Design Automation, a nearly $6 billion industry that sets the course of innovation for everything from smartphones to smart cities. After a series of strategic acquisitions, the Cadence IP Group emerged as a fast-growing upstart within the company, ready to celebrate its rite of passage as a leading global IP provider.
- Brand Discovery & Strategy
- Web Design & Development
- Tradeshow Signage
- Presentation Design
- Planning & Project Management
Eager to communicate a new and unified value proposition to customers and partners, the Cadence IP Group engaged us to help build its brand through a comprehensive marketing communication program to include:
- A brand audit and assessment to define and align Cadence IP positioning and value proposition with its parent brand while differentiating the IP division within its own market and extending the brand across its expanded product portfolio
- A content-rich, SEO-optimized website with easy navigation across all devices
- Tradeshow exhibit graphics for CES in Las Vegas and the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
- A presentation deck to present a unified brand story for the IP Group’s high-quality products and distinctive “IP Factory” approach
Significant results were achieved in a matter of months:
- To convey the Cadence commitment to IP industry leadership and business growth, the website homepage reflects its brand promise. “Design with Confidence” begins the story of the superior design experience that comes with using Cadence technology.
- To extend Cadence IP brand identity across the entire IP portfolio and increase cross-selling opportunities, the homepage calls out the ability to “Customize, Apply and Verify” SoC designs in ways that weren’t possible before.
By differentiating the Cadence IP brand from the competition and dispelling industry misperceptions, we’ve begun to shift the market conversation from ‘make vs buy’ thinking to a new collaborative approach to SoC design using IP.
Web Design and Development
The new website’s “Expert Corner” and “Whiteboard Wednesdays” video series connect engineers with thought leadership content. The Knowledge Center creates a rich self-service library of practical content to help design engineers stay informed at their own pace. The website delivered important new marketing capabilities, allowing the Cadence IP Group marketing team to:
- Password-protect collateral easily
- Report on specific user details for downloaded collateral (name, title, company, etc.)
- Easily manage content without IT involvement
- Communicate a unified brand story that demonstrates value to the marketplace and provides more opportunities for existing and prospective customers to engage with Cadence IP Group
Tradeshow Booth Panel Design
Tradeshow exhibit graphics for CES in Las Vegas and the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona